Directions & Contact Information
We’d love to hear from you! Please fill in the following form to reach us:
- Rabbi Jillian Cameron: (323) 931-7023, x200
- Cantor Juval Porat: (323) 931-7023, x253
- Erin Katz, Office Manager: (323) 931-7023, x203
- Rae Antonoff, Director of Education: (323) 931-7023, x255
- Timothy Goad, Facilities
- Rabbi Lisa Edwards, Senior Rabbi Emerita
Beth Chayim Chadashim
6090 West Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90035
Beth Chayim Chadashim is the only progressive Reform synagogue in the heart of Los Angeles’ Pico-Robertson District. We are one block west of Crescent Heights Blvd, at the corner of Pico Blvd and Alvira St, accessible from the 10 Freeway (exit La Cienega Blvd or Fairfax Blvd and go north to Pico Blvd.) or via surface streets.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we ask that you call the office prior to coming in. Masks are required.
Standard office hours are Monday – Thursday, 10 am to 5 pm. Friday, 10 am to 4 pm.