Visit some of BCC’s Favorite sites!
- URJ-Union for Reform Judaism Movement (Pacific Southwest Council). For a complete course list and registration instructions on conversion click on this URJ page
- The World Congress of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Jews (WCGLBTJ) – A world-wide network of GLBT Jews.
- Be’chol Lashon (In Every Tongue) – An advocacy group for strengthening Jewish people through ethnic, cultural and racial inclusiveness.
- Keshet has a unified mission of creating a fully open, accessible, and inclusive Jewish community for GLBT Jews their family, friends, and allies.
- COLAGE – A national movement of children, youth, and adults with one or more lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/or queer (LGBTQ) parent/s.
- Museum of Tolerance a Museum to educate and enlighten society on how to live together peacefully.
- The Jews of Color Initiative – Work, writings and wonders of Jews of Color.
- JQ International – An organization that advocates for and celebrates the identities of LGBTQ+ Jews.
- The RAC – Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism – Social action arm of Reform Judaism.
- ONE Archives Foundation – Collects, preserves, and protects LGBTQ history, art, and culture.
- Beit T’Shuvah – Jewish addiction treatment center.
- Addiction Resource. If you or a loved are struggling with an addiction to drugs and/or alcohol, get the help you need today.
- Institute for Judaism and Sexual Orientation Where academia and professional training meet. Excellent full on-line LGBTQ Jeff Herman Virtual Resource Center Library.
- Jewish Family Services of Los Angeles has provided over 150 years of complete family programming and social services.
- Project Chicken Soup a non-profit organization which provides nutritious, kosher meals to people living with HIV/AIDS in Los Angeles County. Great 1-day volunteer opportunity!
- The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles provides help and referral services to Jews in need, thereby strengthening the LA Jewish community.
- Los Angeles LGBT Center – They offer services from healthcare to counseling and assistance in finding housing.
- Translifeline – Provides support and connections for trans people.