COVID-19 Pandemic Updates
Building protocol has recently been implemented due to COVID-19. The building is still closed and will remain this way until it is safer to reopen. Please follow the following guidelines should you have to come to BCC for a specific reason:
- – A mask must be worn at all times when inside BCC.
- – When entering the building, please sign in on the sheet provided by the front and/or back door. We need to keep track of visitors for contact tracing purposes.
- – Please continue to use social distancing and stand 6′ away from others.
- – Bathroom access has been limited to the following in efforts to reduce the spread and sharing of communal germs:
- – Staff bathroom by the offices – Cantor Juval/Rabbi Jillian Only
- – 1 Lobby Bathroom – Tim Only
- – 1 Lobby Bathroom – Erin Only
- – 1 Lobby Bathroom – Visitors & Vendors Only (including any board member or congregant)
- – Please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water after using the restroom.
- – Most importantly – if you feel sick or display any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not visit the building.
Thank you in advance for working with us to ensure everyone is safe and remains healthy!
COVID-19 Task Force
BCC has established a COVID-19 Task Force to stay updated on news and information during the pandemic and construct a plan for reopening the synagogue. Check back for frequent updates and resources.
COVID-19 Task Force Members
- Marsha Epstein
- Maggie Parkhurst
- Devorah Servi
- Diana Munoz
- Erin Katz
- James Sutherland
- Jessica Donath
- Les Zendle
- Cantor Juval Porat
COVID-19 Resources & Important Information
Los Angeles County Information
COVID-19 Testing / Antibodies Testing
Union for Reform Judaism (URJ) Resources