BCC is more than just a house of worship. We are a thriving and caring congregational family. The best way to learn more about us is to come visit in person – attend a Shabbat service, a special program or activity. Ask questions, meet people, share with us and experience the friendly atmosphere that BCC is known for.
the Flash Player to see this player.
Membership gives you the opportunity to:
- study and enrich your Jewish life
- grow intellectually and spiritually
- support the LGBT Jewish community
- worship in ways relevant to progressive reform Judaism
- make lifelong friends
- share holidays, special occasions and life-cycle events with community
- provide yourself and your family with a strong Jewish identity
- gain support and comfort in times of difficulty or loss
- meet people with mutual interests and bond with other progressive Jews
Because BCC is an inclusive community of progressive lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and heterosexual individuals, our families and friends, with programs for all ages. Everyone is welcome.
3 Comments on “Membership”
Tyler Stephenson March 9, 2018 pm31 3:35 pm .
I’m very intresting in conversion. I’ve been on a spiritual search for many years now. I keep coming back to Judaism . the culture and people that come with the religion and spirituality is amazing to me. Doing reaserach and delving into Judaism makes me feel like I belong in this all.
David Mackie January 23, 2015 am31 4:16 am .
I feel at home as part of your congregation ( online ) even here in Tokyo. Japan. Thankyou very much. I’d like to join in somehow and be a real member, not just a spectator.