Teens age 13-18 are invited to join their friends for Teen Track @BCC for monthly workshops, social activities, and community service opportunities! Teen Track workshop topics are tailored to our teens’ interests, from spirituality to politics to social justice to sexuality & healthy relationships.
Teen Track meets one Saturday per month, and we partner with other local synagogues for joint teen programs twice per year.
2019-2020 Shabbat Teen Track Dates:
· October 26, 2019: Teen Track #1 + SukkotPalooza
· November 9: Teen Track #2
· December 14: Teen Track #3 + ChanukahPalooza
· January 25: Teen Track #4
· February 8: Teen Track #5 + Tu BiSh’vat Seder
· March 7: Teen Track #6
· April 4: Teen Track #7 + Passover Seder
· May 9: Teen Track #8
· June 6: Teen Track #9 + Pride/ShavuotPalooza
Dates for the two joint youth group events with our partner synagogues will be posted as soon as details are finalized!
Email Rae Antonoff Portnoy, Director of Education (firstname.lastname@example.org), with questions or to be added to the email and/or text message lists for Teen Track updates!